Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

surprise! (part ii)

what used to be a resounding "no" is now an uncertain "um, i don't know. possibly not. hopefully not. i am crossing everything that can be crossed - but... maybe...?"

wtf. hell no.

all this is just a figment of my imagination. it's just the histrionics playing up.

I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TO DO WITH MY LIFE AND ENOUGH TO BE CONFUSED AND BEWILDERED OVER ('bewildered' seems to be my new favourite word lol), I DON'T NEED ANY MORE BEFUDDLEMENT!

(i used to write introductory paragraphs about myself with the word 'befuddle' in them. hahahah. ok random fact.)

one is enough. two is toying with the very real idea of chaos.

ok i am going to stop writing nonsense and go to sleep now. am on call tomorrow - work will be a VERY welcome distraction - for once.

heh.