Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

mini-cex.

first of all, i would like to say that i am not blatantly gloating - hahaha ok actually in a way i am, but that's not the point.

if you are not my sister and you are reading this and judging me for it - well i did not give you the link to this blog so you have no right to.

however, as a wise person once said, what other people think of me is none of my business, so... whatever.

hehehehehehheehhehehehe thanks dr cw. :D
(i think she could see the doubt and disbelief in my eyes for the past 2-3 weeks, because she kept saying "you're doing the right thing! you're going to be an excellent fy1, you're doing the right thing, just continue what you're doing ok!" while looking at me in genuine concern like i was going to break down and dissolve or something -_-)

(haha, she also circled '10' for the question 'how much was the assessor satisfied with the assessment?' and asked me what i wanted to circle for the equivalent question for the trainee.. i told her i'd circle '11' if i could, HAHA)

anyhoo, i am slightly regretful that the joy this sheet of paper has brought me has been slightly tainted by the fact that i have horrendous case reports to finish by tomorrow (because i am theoretically on call over BOTH DAYS of the weekend -_-) and because my plans of staying home tomorrow in lieu of my entitled half days which i planned to conveniently employ to my defense have been FOILED. utterly FOILED. was planning to go in in the late afternoon for a 1 hour tutorial but was requested to be present for a ward round in the MORNING as well. BUT ALL IS WELL, as this is the ward round that is going to be executed by the consultant i mentioned in the last post! omg i hope i don't look stupid or say anything stupid tomorrow. O_O

ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh.

hahahaha other random obnoxious thoughts in my head but i think they are best left hidden. lmao.

ok i need to go get some sleep now -_- 6 hours! joy!

not.

this space should also be filled with the meaningful revelations that dawn upon the privileged medical student that has been given the honour of being in contact with inspirational and sweet and lovely patients but i am feeling much too petty for that today, thus these shallow ramblings.

why am i sounding so pretentious?! -_- i am annoyed.

anyway, time to welcome two new people to my life: R and Z. maybe the secret to people being open with you is being open to people in the first place. worked very well for Z, not so much for R so far... lol. have been reeling in slight surprise/disbelief at what i now know about Z. hmmmmmm feeling much out of my comfort zone and social circle of... 8 people. can you believe it? i only talk to 8 people, ever. -__- i need to get me a new life. and some new friends.

ok another 4 minutes less of sleep time. i should really go now, sleep is a precious commodity that is in very high demand as of late. ugh stupid case reports UGH.

ok good night! :)