Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

the fantastic and amazing intricacies of histiocytic sarcoma

am going to pisa and florence for 5 days during my not-easter break! am kinda excited, i guess...

hahahaha. who am i kidding - i am excited! :)

i know i had something to say but i cannot for the life of me figure out what it was -_-

-

ok now i have to stop blogging because this window has been open for the better part of the past hour and it is very irritating when i minimise word and this window pops up instead of chrome with my papers -_-

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY PUBMED DOESN'T WORK ON FIREFOX 4.0 BETA 11? THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!

ok gotta go bye!

edit:
now that that is done and over with - i have two things to announce:

  1. i am horribly proud of myself for waking up after a nap from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm - i would have just slept through to the morning under normal circumstances! i guess desperation is indeed very powerful!
  2. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THE CASE REPORT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i can LITERALLY HAVE MY LIFE BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE TO WALK THE HALLWAYS WITH THIS DARK CLOUD OVER MY HEAD TELLING ME THAT I SUCK BECAUSE I AM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR!!! ok sorry i forgot to turn the caps lock key off
WOOHOO

ok good night for real people :D