Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i am sooooooooooooo ready to return to scotland!!!!

hahahaha. i think it's quite how it took me more than 3 weeks to really warm up to this place - honestly i am slightly sad that i will be leaving really soon, but i think it's time for me to say goodbye!

have been drowned in a flurry of work (again), but all's good! finished my first ever audit yesterday, in the midst of my second one now... it's funny how things turned out, they might have been very small audits, but this only gave me a chance to be fully involved in every step of the process! and to think i knew nothing about proformas and stuff two weeks ago! hahahahaha i feel like an audit veteran now :P

ok i need to go and sleep now because i'm due to present an audit at an audit meeting tomorrow after consultant-led teaching. am slightly worried because i am thinking that some consultants and a lot of regs and fy2s will be attending - paradoxically i am hoping that some medical students attend so that i can imply their moral support HAHAHAHA

(i really want to ace this presentation! i don't think my supervisor believed that i could do it because she told me that i could just tell the people that i'm not ready if i don't feel like doing it. this only served to make me want to do it even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaah)

ok i don't know what i'm writing anymore - the days and nights have been blurred into a single entity for the past 3 weeks - another 3 more days to go! a new phase of my life starts on monday!

good night people. :)