Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

cave

please do not do it (again) michelle lim

how is it so easy to see the worst in most people but practically impossible in a select few?

-

anyway -

got my job rotations today, haha. was expecting them to be out in 3 weeks time. maybe it's a blessing in disguise - i guess by then i'd have recovered enough from my depression to enjoy my pisa/florence trip (which i am alternating between regretting having signed up for it and not)...

i did not get the rotations that i wanted.

no oncology, no itu.

sigh.

what did i get?

dermatology. cardiology. orthopaedics. surgery in STRACATHRO for a month. however, i got a&e and medicine in pri (which i am totally looking forward to!)...

i was feeling all crappy about it - until my sis wisely told me that i would be learning a lot because i wasn't even thinking about getting jobs in these specialties anyway...

...

i guess i'll have the rest of my life to work in oncology, so all is fine! :)