Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

my friend leonard

just got back from tarland today, spent the past few hours doing laundry and recycling...

(i think some of dr s rubbed off on me, i suddenly felt intense remorse for not recycling!!! i even set up reminders on my phone telling me when the blue bins will be collected so they can finally take out the paper!!! i went to dump some paper in just now and it was so full it wasn't funny -_-)

and getting my stuff together for my portfolio... i should start looking into buying genuine ink so i can print my stuff out properly...

anyway i have decided that i have added another resolution to my list (and we're already passing the quarter-year mark, HAHA): i will recycle! :)

am also trying to work on my resolution to read more, haven't added any books to my read books list.. :/

starting on my friend leonard, hope to stick with it until i finish it (i need a longer attention span!!!!)

it starts off with a pretty interesting sentence:
on my first day in jail, a three hundred pound man named porterhouse hit me in the back of the head with a metal tray.
i think the first sentence of every book is the most important sentence.

let's hope this will be as much of a ride as a million pieces!

also

staying afloat. :)