Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

#3

how many of your friends would you trust with your life?

i will admit that this is slightly unfair as i am supposed to be answering questions i don't really know the answer to yet and therefore be forced to think.

there is only person (unrelated to me by blood) i would have trusted my life with - i had a think about this a few years back - but unfortunately this is no longer the case.

the answer to this question is - there is nobody i would trust my life with.

sad, because a very big majority of my friends are literally soon to be doctors, people the rest of the world would be trusting their lives with, and because these are literally the people who will (eventually) know best how to save a life. literally.

and to think the one person i would have trusted my life with has had nothing to do with medicine whatsoever.