Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

cocoon

i have never been more acutely aware of having a space to call my own.

i love my room - i love that it separates me from the rest of the world and contains pretty much the fabric of my life. everything of value is housed (pun!) in the space bound by these four walls and my door (upon which hang, among other things, my nhs fife ID, my johns hopkins temporary ID, a flu jab hero lanyard, and a wooden 'keep out' door tag given to me by goblok)

:)

when i move out of this room i am going to make sure that i have a rasterbator poster on my new wall! :)

i cannot remember/imagine this room without the view from the arc du triomphe on the wall above my bed.

haha ok i should probably be spending my brainpower on more substantial things like the genes involved in the pathogenesis of psoriasis urgh -_-